Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Why can't people....

just move on with their lives? Why the hell do that have to have closure? Seriously, why bug the crap out of the person you shit on? To make yourself feel better about the fact that you shit on them? I have a great idea? Don't crap on them in the first place! Then there's no need for therapy you silly little fools. It truly is amazing how people think they can kill or maim or betray someone then think they can walk away with a clear conscience by 'finding Jesus' or getting therapy or rehab? WTF is that all about? Do you really think that makes the incident go away for the other person? That the person you BETRAYED will forget it happened? Are you out of your collective minds?

This is just another indication of the selfishness in America these days. It's all ME ME ME, and to hell with YOU YOU YOU. You stupid, shallow woman. Do you really think I want to go over the events of your betrayal of me? No, not really. I'd just as soon see you made King (or Queen) as to go over this again. Personally I think flaying isn't good enough for you, but your therapist (and I use the term LOOSELY) tells you that you need closure with me. I have a great idea for closure, STFU and Get Off My Lawn! No, really. Try it. I bet it works.

The fact you keep at it. The fact YOU won't let ME go is indicative of your sickness. The knowledge that you betrayed me is killing you inside and you can't handle it. And I am free and clear of you. And you hate it. You hate that I'm VERY HAPPILY married and you aren't. That you couldn't keep a man (and still can't) happy by being a bitch. You hate the fact that I go home to my wife every night and you go home to an empty, cold bed. So you insist on dragging me into your pitiful little world and trying to bring me down. Too goddamn bad. It's not working, so stop it.

I have closure. You don't. You won't let it be. It's sad that you are at the level of instability that you are. It's sad that you don't get it and won't ever get it. I've been strong enough to put Tina aside and have held my heart in check until my very own daughter was 18 before she can see me because of her and yet you can't move on from this. Maybe you should grow a set of testicles.

Stop asking me when I died. Stop making some silly half-assed philosophical metaphor out of your betrayal in instant messages to me. You wanted ME to leave you alone. But you won't let me. Grow up. Act like an adult and leave me out of your delusions. I'm HAPPY in my life, and you cannot keep me from being happy. You can't do anything more than make you look silly and childish.

No comments: