Friday, September 21, 2007

I thought I was done with this....

Dammit. Why don't some people just learn their lesson? Does it take a brain surgeon? No. It's plain and simple: STFU and GOML (Get off my lawn). Let me tell you something, Angela. You're the worst fucking mistake I've ever made in my entire life. Being your friend was just a waste of 7 years of my life. You SORRY PATHETIC SACK OF SHIT!!! How DARE you come to my office and think you can fucking intimidate me? I can't be intimidated by anyone especially a lower life form like you. You make me sick to even look at any more. Godammit woman I will break you. You think I won't say it to your face? Bullshit. I told you take you skanky trashy friends and GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. I'm done with you. I should have fucked you and forgotten you, but I didn't. I actually did care for you at one time, but no longer. You became someone else. Someone I simply detest to the core of my being.

And if you do not leave me the fuck alone, I will make you miserable. You've yet to feel my rage, so back the fuck off. I've had it. I won't let you interfere with my life, my job, or my family any longer. Take a hike you slut. I'm going to take a brillo pad to my brain to erase the memory of you. You sorry waste of DNA. You silly little girl who thinks I'm easily cowed. I've taken down bigger fish than you. And speaking of fish, what's the rotten smell? I just don't know why anyone would want to hit that now? Although I'm sure it's been all over the town this year. I figure in a few weeks you'll be selling it on ebay or craigslist. I hope no one is stupid enough to pay for it though, it's not that good.

Seven years I cared for you as a friend and this is the thanks I get. One time I'm not at your beck and call and you throw shit at me like you did? You cannot fathom the depth of my anger. You cannot imagine the hatred and sadness I feel for you. You are so deluded it's a joke. You've got your head so far up Brett and Juliana and Kent's asses it's a wonder you can breathe. Have fun up there. One of these days they will shit you out like you did to me and then you'll be where you like it least. ALONE.


Get it bitch? ALONE. The one thing you hate more than anything. So fuck you and your solitary life, stay away from me and my family and go to hell.

No comments: