Thursday, September 20, 2007

Have you ever....?

Have you ever met somebody and thought 'man I bet they would be really cool to hang out with?' and then you get to know them and realize they are nothing but useless wastes of DNA? I gotta say it happens way too often nowadays. I've never seen or met so many fake people in my entire life. They live their lives in their own little fantasy world with no regard for reality. And when those people have kids it's even worse. Their little hellions end up just getting in the way of the real people and generally being nuisances.

Take my ex-friend, Angela, at one time I thought she was incredibly nice, and intelligent. Now I see the real whore on the inside. A trashy useless female who sucks in bed (the bad way, not the good way) and who has nowhere near any grip of reality. She pulled the wool over my eyes for seven years. So either she's the greatest actress living today, or I'm an idiot. Okay, I'm an idiot. I mean it's so bad that even though I've NEVER had problem getting it up that I had to will an erection the last time I was with her just to get it over with. I could smell the cigarette smoke on her breath and it was like having my face in an old fireplace. Her flabby belly from the gastric bypass surgery was enough to make me vomit almost and she only knows one position, missionary and even then is like a dead tuna. No wonder her husband dropped her. I've had better sex with myself. It's gross to even contemplate.

WTF was I thinking? Who knows. I wish I could clorox out every moment of us together. And every other moment I talked/texted/IM'd her too. I've met some trashy women in my day but she's the queen. She makes Paris Hilton look like Mother Theresa. Maybe at some point I'll stop ranting about her. I need to find another hobby than basing her. She's (literally) too easy... a target.

No comments: