Thursday, January 08, 2009

I love the media

I just LOVE watching the media fellate Obama (or should I say Christ?) they way that they do. Check this out. And this.

America, wake up. Why does everyone think HIS stimulus plan is any better or any more effective than GW'S? Seriously? I swear I think CNN et al, think he's the Second Coming. And I cannot wait to see what happens when his cunning plan gets us no farther along than W's did.

Idiots and assholes. That's the media. They will bend over, grab their ankles and spell run for Obama. Why? Do they REALLY think he'll change anything? No. Take a look at his choice for the DOJ. He was one of the RIAA's biggest bloodhounds and is going to kill the ability of the consumer to watch any copyrighted content, much less own it. Does this sound like his policy from earlier of Net Neutrality and Copyright changes? No.

It's like watching a train wreck. I love it.

No comments: