Friday, December 26, 2008

Why is this news?

I'm REALLY sick to death of the media. Why on earth is this or this even NEWS? I mean really, this is just ridiculous. Both of those articles were on the FRONT PAGE of CNN. Hey, dumbasses, we're having the worst economy in God knows how long and THIS is news? Are you people insane?

This just proves that the media will prostitute themselves to that dumbass we have taking power in a month or so. What the fuck do I care what Michelle Obama wears? What the fuck do I care if she's 'urban chic' or 'baglady suave'?

Yeah, I know I go on about Obama, but really, America, take a look at the coverage he gets and think about it. It's ridiculous. I mean you know who else had a cult of personality like this? And was what HE did good for his country? No.

I swear someone needs to beat some sense into America.

No comments: