Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Respect?

You know, I hear this a lot. 'Even if you don't like the president, respect the OFFICE.' Uh no. I'm sorry, I hate to be the bad guy here, but that's impossible. Look at GW and the absolute total lack of respect he received over the last couple of years. That's not respecting the office. to respect the office, you almost have to respect the office holder. And that's something I won't do with Obama. Notice, I'll never capitalize the 'P' and I'll never add his name to it either. I have NO respect for a man who never finished his first term as Senator, and as Senator voted more than 200 times 'present' instead of Yay or Nay. This man is a complete joke and will go down in history as such once everyone realizes that voting for him 'because it was history in the making' was a REALLY BAD IDEA (TM).

No comments: