Thursday, December 11, 2008

You know what's so funny.....?

Men,we really need to unite and put a stop to the bullshit the women put us through. They really think that because we like having sex with them, that they can control our lives. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. At least for me. So, you've got a vagina. Big deal. You aren't the only one with a vagina. And there is NO law that says I can't find another one out there.

Stop 'being in love' and just hit it. Get over the emotional crap and screw 'em and change them like socks. The love part is nothing more than a way for a woman to THINK she can control you by controlling the poon. No more. I'll not put up with it, nor will I let some stupid, halfwit female bully me with it. You can't stop me because you don't know where I'm getting it from.

So there.

Ladies, get a grip. Sure sex is great. And it's a decent weapon to use, but trying to use will only make us look elsewhere. There is absolutely no way around that fact. Try talking to us, not dictating terms like Hitler to the Poles. And you know who I'm talking to, don't you?

No comments: