Friday, October 12, 2007

Randomness

Here are some of my random thoughts for the day.

AL GORE, Nobel Prize winner? Are you shitting me? He won over a woman who saved Jewish kids from Concentration Camps? How the fuck does this idiot win over that? Global warming, or 12 million Jews dead? Hmmm, don't see the parity there. The world is truly in the shitter for this vote.

Secession. A thought that has occurred to me more than once recently. I think my great home state of NC should think of leaving the union. Seriously. I'm sick to death of the big corporations running things. The lack of lobbying restrictions and I'm tired of paying my hard earned money to slack asses on welfare who CAN work but won't get a fucking job. I think it's time for the South to rise again.

Hillary Clinton. Hasn't she served her two terms already?

Hmm, I think that does it for now. Maybe, if I think of anything else, I'll post it.

No comments: