Thursday, June 02, 2005

Whoa is this cool or what?

So here I am. Back again. Started my new job and man is it cool! I get to work for the government, but besides that I get my own Internet2 node. Woo hoo. I am beside myself thinking of all the bandwidth I have now. But you don't really want to hear about that do you? I didn't think so. Like I said, my life is boring as hell. I watched one of my nephews get married this weekend. There's nothing more classy than the Maid of Honor sporting a HUGE barbed wire tattoo on her arm. You just have to love rednecks. 'Them's good people!' Geez. Get some makeup for that you skanky ho. It was an outdoor wedding and the 'you may now kiss the bride' was interrupted by a very well mannered neighbor driving his big rig down the street not 40 feet from the wedding. You just have to love that. Hell, they should have just had a rodeo while they were at it.

Even though I'm from the South, I hate rednecks. There's nothing worse to me than someone who deliberately keeps themselves ignorant because it's not cool to be smart. Well, buck up, boys cuz all the plant jobs are headed to Asia and unless you speak Mandarin (which requires a certain amount of brains) you had better learn 'do you want fries with that?' in a hurry. Idiots and morons, the lot of them.

No comments: