Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Obama and the media.

You know what I love? I love being able to make comments on news websites on articles posted there. It gives me a chance to voice my opinion in a forum that people will read, unlike this waste of bits.

But, moderated sites (like CNN) piss me off. Yeah I agree that people say things that are totally out of bounds or crude, but not posting comments because they go against the agenda they want to promote is bullshit. I continually post comments on CNNs site blasting Obama (because he's an idiot) and I've yet to see one post make it through moderation. I don't curse, I don't call names, they are straight forward and clearly argued comments against Obama and his insane policies. Of course, CNN wants to make him out to be God.

Used to, media was unbiased, objective (as any human being can be) and honest. Is there ANY media available that is that way any longer? And you wonder why the country is going to hell in a handbasket.

No comments: