Monday, November 26, 2007

I must be a stupid people magnet....

I swear, I must be a stupid people magnet. Maybe it's due to the fact that stupid people can sense when someone just detests the air they breathe and congregates around them like Catholic priests around a boys choir. And apparently some of those people seem to think they can outsmart me. It's really amazing how really REALLY stupid people think they are Einstein. It would suck to be that stupid. I know I'm no Brad Pitt or George Clooney, but at least I'm not an idiot. At least I don't go around insulting people and not realize I'm doing it. If I'm going to insult someone I INTEND to smack them down. And sadly, stupid people BREED MORE STUPID PEOPLE. It's this never ending stupidity cycle. Unfortunately too, the stupid breed like guppies, while the smart ones don't. If that were reversed, the world wouldn't be such a giant sinkhole of stupidity. Earth really is one cosmic joke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.